To reduce double data entry, you can forward any emailed assignment into Scope.claims.
For example, you received an email from XactAnalysis telling you that you have a new claim and within the email are the details of the assignment...so forward that email into Scope.claims!
Every email forwarded into Scope.claims will appear as a "new claim".
There are two ways to accomplish this:
- Manually forward it (pretty simple)
- Setup an auto-forward (still pretty easy but requires a few steps...see below)
Here are the steps to set up an auto-forward in Gmail
- Locate your Scope.claims Email Address under the "Settings" page in Scope.claims. Example of a Scope.claims email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Gmail (how to set up auto-forwarding)
- Click the gear icon in the upper right of your Gmail account and select "Settings"
- Click the "Forwarding and IMAP/POP" tab
- Select "Add Forwarding Address"
- Enter your Scope.claims email address (i.e.: email@example.com)
- Go to Scope.claims and find the Email Verification code sent by Gmail. The email sent by Gmail will appear under the "New Claims" on the map page. Open by double-clicking and scrolling to the bottom to find the verification code.
- In Scope.claims. Find the verification code sent from Gmail to Scope.claims. It will be listed as a "new/received" claim. Copy the code.
- Back in Gmail
- In Gmail, paste the verification code to verify email.
- In Gmail, select "Filter and Blocked Addresses" tab
- Select "Create New Filter"
- Enter in the email address (XactAnalysis.firstname.lastname@example.org) in the FROM
- Enter the word "assignment" in the SUBJECT. Make sure you test your filter to only target NEW CLAIMS from XactAnalysis.
- Click "Continue"
- Select the box "Foward to:" and select your Scope.claims email address
- Click Done!
After this, every new assignment received from here on out from Xact (based on your filter settings) will be sent to Scope.claims as well!